When you turn your photograph into our Diamond Series Glass Prints with Sydney Eastern Suburbs Pregnancy Photographer Valent Lau, we only use the finest suppliers of photographic products to create your art piece.
Your photograph is firstly printed using archival inks on archival quality photographic paper. It is then permanently bonded to original genuine German Plexiglas, and the edges are diamond polished to a smooth finish. An invisible hanging system is then installed in the back, so that the piece literally ‘floats’ off your wall!
Why did we choose this supplier over all the others?
- Their hanging system uses the same Plexiglas as the rest of the piece and floats just 7mm from the wall.
- Genuine Plexiglas has been tested to retain clarity for 30 years, while cheap imitations yellow within as little as 3 years.
- They allow the choice of gloss or metallic photographic paper, which allows us to match the most appropriate paper to your photograph.
- Pieces are digitally cut by CNC machine, for supreme precision.
- Edges are diamond polished to perfection. Cheap competitors use a flame treatment which leaves heat stresses within your artwork, leading to fractures in the future.
- They have a fully color managed workflow with custom profiles, so that we know what we see on the screen is what we’ll get in the final product. Other suppliers quote up to a 10% tolerance in their inks and colors, which we feel is not suitable for your precious photographs.
- And most importantly, our supplier takes as much individual care with each piece as we would. We are confident they will produce our art perfectly each time.
Valent Lau Photography provides Custom Portrait Photography and is based in South Coogee in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. All art is produced using high quality materials that will stay in top condition for many many years. Contact us now and take your first step towards creating some beautiful heirlooms.