Last updated 20230926
- If a session is cancelled or postponed for reasons other than weather:
- within 5 days of the session – 50% of the session/package fee may be charged.
- within 48 hours of the session – 100% of the session/package fee may be charged.
- If the Client is over 30min late to the session, 100% of the session/package fee may be charged.
- The process includes one design consultation usually held after the session, but must be held within 1 week of the shoot. Otherwise the materials may be archived and an unarchival fee of no less than $150 may apply. Additional design consultations will also incur a fee of no less than $150.
- Unordered materials after 2 weeks of the shoot may be deleted at our discretion.
- Additional editing and retouching requests above your package will incur additional costs.
- All orders shall remain the property of the Studio and licence to use the materials does not exist until full payment has been made. Orders cannot be separated for collection unless paid for in full.
- Orders must be collected within 2 weeks of them being made available or a storage fee of no less than $150 may apply.
- Credit unused and products uncollected 1 month after the shoot shall be forfeited.
Copyright & Usage
Copyright for photographs & video is assigned to the photographer. Photographs from portrait and family sessions are licensed for private and personal use only.
Artworks may be displayed as you wish. You may display them in business premises.
If you need to use the photographs for business purposes, such as for websites or advertising let us know. There may be a licensing fee. Licensing is separate to copyright.
You would have seen, we show some of our favorite clients as samples, so that others know what they can create. Please tell us at the time of your session if you prefer that we do not. There is no cost for you to choose this.
- The Client acknowledges that the Studio has no control over the environment in which the artwork are kept and that artwork have limited life expectancy which is reduced when exposed to strong light or heat sources.
- Upon receipt of the materials, the Client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the materials. The Studio does not permanently archive the materials and is not responsible for the reliability of cloud storage.
- The Studio undertakes to use the utmost care and reliable equipment. However, in the unlikely event the Client’s materials are lost, stolen or destroyed for any reason, the Studio shall refund all monies received and their liability shall be limited only to this refund. To the extent permitted by law the limit of liability shall not exceed the money paid under this agreement. If a portion of the material is lost, then the refund shall be calculated pro-rata based on the package selected and to the extent permitted by law their liability shall be limited only to this partial refund.
Session Specific T&C
Please check the Terms & Conditions under each relevant section.