For most people in Sydney, a pregnancy is the first time to have photos done after a wedding. Some people approach it as just a record, but it can and should be so much more.
If you’re just trying to record a pregnancy, you can really do it with a decent phone if that’s all it means to you. You can do your social media posts, and you probably won’t look at them again for years.
But you’re missing out on so much, especially if there is an older sibling involved.
Rediscover your love
To us, a pregnancy is a magical time where you have the opportunity to take a pause out of your busy life. It’s a chance to rediscover the love you have to those close to you, and express those feeling in a permanent artform. When you have a Sydney maternity photography session with us, you will:
- Revisit your journey, remember how you fell in love and why you chose to be with each other
- Truly express your connection with your unborn child authentically and naturally
- Show as a family, how how much you’re looking forward to meeting them
- Years from now when they grow up, you can share the love and anticipation you felt right at this moment
When there is an older brother/sister you will also:
- Capture the excitement of the older sibling, how they’re looking forward to being a big brother/sister
- Capture their connection with the baby, and set that love as the basis of their relationship as they grow together
More importantly, it’s a chance for you to:
- Celebrate the older sibling, and show how proud you are of them
- Celebrate how much they’ve achieved, and how independent they’ve become
- and much more…
This is a family whom are looking forward to a baby girl. Alexander is 9 now, and a soft spoken but very intelligent young man. A highlight of this session was capturing him and his personality, as well as his connection with dad.
Did you know once your child turns 10, you will have spent half the face to face time you will ever have with them in your life? So these photographs really mark a special time in this family’s lives.
They now have some beautiful artwork on their walls that will let them relive this time, and gain energy from it every day.
Valent Lau Photography provides Pregnancy and Maternity Photography and is based in South Coogee in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. Contact us now and take your first step towards creating some genuine, lasting heirlooms.
Let’s create beautiful photographs!
Let’s start your custom experience with a complimentary phone or in person consultation to find out what you would love to celebrate.