When you choose to create Premium Canvas Art with your photograph at Sydney Newborn Photographer Valent Lau, we choose the finest suppliers of photographic products who are leagues ahead of retail canvas printers. That is why our Premium Canvases come with guarantees against yellowing or fading.
Our professional printer hand makes each canvas to specification. Your photograph is printed using archival inks on certified archival quality fine-art canvas. The reason we chose this canvas is the texture. The texture on the canvas is luxurious and beautiful, and really brings out the warmth in your photograph. It is then stretched onto hand cut and joined premium profiled wooden frames. Finally it is finished with professional framers tape and a quality steel hanging system.
Why did we choose this supplier over all the others?
- Their canvas is >400gsm. The heavier a canvas is, the richer colors it can hold. Retailers use canvas as low as 150gsm, which is equivalent to just two pieces of photocopy paper.
- Their fine-art canvas is free of artificial whiteners and fluorescers. Cheaper canvases regularly employ these tricks which ‘wear out’ after a couple of years, leaving your photograph dull and yellow.
- Their frames are double-profiled kiln-dried wide stretcher bars. Joins are hand made and perfect. Other suppliers use mass produced soft air-dried wood. The corners may not match well, and the frame immediately starts to warp as its internal humidity changes.
- Wooden frames are made from long lengths of wood that are especially cut and re-joined, to ensure they are perfectly straight.
- They use genuine archival inks rated to last over 100 years retaining original color and vibrancy.
- They have a fully color managed workflow with custom profiles, so that we know what we see on the screen is what we’ll get in the final product. Other suppliers quote up to a 10% tolerance in their inks and colors, which we feel is not suitable for your precious photographs.
- And most importantly, our supplier takes as much individual care with each piece as we would. We are confident they will produce our art perfectly each time.
THe result is artwork that vibrantly and faithfully reproduces your photograph. Your guests and visitors will immediately see the difference between your Premium Collections and retail canvases. Valent Lau Photography provides Custom Portrait Photography and is based in South Coogee in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. All art is produced using high quality materials that will stay in top condition for many many years. Contact us now and take your first step towards creating some beautiful heirlooms.